South West Mafia

Go Back   South West Mafia > The J-stop > Dive Mart - For Sale and Wanted

Old 16-February-2006, 11:18 AM

matt crane is on a distinguished road
Dry Suit For Sale

I have this up for sale on ebay right now if anyone knows anyone who may be interested. (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1)

My wife purchased this suit then used it once in a swimming pool training session and decided that she prefers a membrane type suit so this immaculate dry suit is now available for someone to get a bargain. Honestly this suit could be passed off as new.

RRP £799 the reserve is set at a very reasonable £300. You will not believe how good this suit is, photos shown are of actual item for sale.

Also has 3 pockets fitted one on left thigh two on left thigh (one will take a northern diver knife which is not included).

Will include inflator hose, matching hood, repair kit and talc bag (with talc/French chalk) for seals.

Also includes Northern Diver Bag which also opens up to double as a changing mat.

Has always been stored correctly with zip lubed although its a bit stiff as its not been used. It just needs lubricating fully and using regularly.

Sizing Information

Size according to the label is M/L/Relaxed

Approx Sizes and as quoted on the northern diver website:

(all sizes in inches)

Neck = 13.5"

Wrist = 6.5"

Chest/Bust = 44"

Waist = 38"

Hip = 44"

All Round = 62"

Neck Base - wrist = 27"

Forearm = 11"

Crotch to floor = 30"

Height = 5' 6"

Weight = 12 Stone

Shoe Size = 6

Hood = M

Cuff Seal = M

Zip Length = 32"

Here is what Northern Diver say about the suit:

Suit features:

Latex neck and wrist seals with neoprene over covers on both (The seals have not been trimmed)

Low Profile Rotating Chest Inflate/Auto Dump fitted to left shoulder
Features neoprene-vulcanised hard sole boots
External and internal zip protectors
Radar and light-reflective strips for added safety
Includes braces/suspenders.

Kevlar Knees for durability

Comfort flap of neoprene over inside of inflator valve

The Ultimate in Drysuit Prestige
CNX-2Ri drysuit is probably the most versatile and hardwearing suit available to divers. It offers the good looks of a neoprene suit allied to the comfort and flexibility of the membrane alternative. Add in every feature needed for rugged conditions that today’s discerning diver requires and you can see why it is the suit everyone wants to be seen in.

With its specially formulated hyper-compressed 2.5mm resin injected neoprene, the CNX-2Ri is more flexible than most suits, making it ideal for general marine use. A heavy-duty Armatex style outer lining provides strength while the Ti-Ax Thermacote® is an exceptional warm heat reflective inner lining.

I have tried to be as honest and accurate as possible in my description.

If you live local to Newquay, then arrangements can be made for you to try this suit on just drop me an email.

If you need any more info/photos/sizes then feel free to drop me an email and I will get the answers for you as soon as possible.

SOLD

Last edited by matt crane : 20-February-2006 at 07:39 PM.